Partnered with French Lick Casino, a retail casino in Southern Indiana, BetRivers online sportsbook offers bettors a safe and reputable gambling option available to all Indiana residents 21+. Though BetRivers payment methods don’t cost any fees, your bank or credit card company might. Be sure to check out our information on BetRivers payment methods to avoid any unnecessary charges.
BetRivers Deposit Methods
There are a few different BetRivers deposit methods available to bettors. Here are a list of their deposit options and some important information about each.
- Credit/Debit Card – This BetRivers deposit method takes both Visa & Mastercard and deposits are available instantly.
- BetRivers Play+ Card – This can be linked to your credit or debit card or bank account and deposits are available instantly. This is a good option if your bank or credit card company charges fees for cash deposits.
- Pay with Cash – Pay with Cash is an in-store cash option available in retail locations such as 7-11 throughout Indiana.
- Online Banking (ACH) – One of the more reliable and quick deposit options, an ACH deposit typically clears in less than a week.
- PayPal – This is a new option available and a very popular one. PayPal is a widely used e-wallet service with a great amount of security and respectability.
BetRivers Withdrawal Options
When you’re ready to cash out, there are several BetRivers payment methods for you to choose from. Though BetRivers does not charge any withdrawal fees, you should check with your bank first to see if they do.
- Online Banking (ACH) – An online banking deposit can take between 3 to 5 days to
- BetRivers Play+ Card – Once approved, your withdrawal will be available immediately. You may use your physical card wherever Discover is taken or withdraw cash at ATMs.
- Check by Mail – If you choose this option, a paper check will be mailed to your address within 10-14 days of your request.
- PayPal – This popular e-wallet service is also available for withdrawals.
BetRivers Payment Methods via the BetRivers IN App
The types of BetRivers payment methods are the same on the app as they are online. Be sure to check out which option works best for you. The BetRivers app can be used anywhere in the state of Indiana, just be sure your location settings are turned on so the app is able to verify you’re within legal limits. You must be 21 years of age to use the app and located in the state of Indiana.
BetRivers Indiana Payment Methods & Bonuses
When you sign up and make your deposit, you can claim a welcome bonus of 100% up. to $250 using the BetRivers Affiliate Code.
For BetRivers, it might be most beneficial to sign up for the BetRivers Play+ Card as it carries no fees and deposits are available instantly.
In addition to BetRivers payment methods, there is also a VIP rewards program called iRush Rewards to help bettors win some additional bonus cash and prizes. The program is tiered, meaning the more you bet, the more you’re rewarded.
- Valid bookmaker in Indiana
- Tested & Verified on 6 Apr 2020
- Deposit Match up to $250
- Top IN Sportsbook
BetRivers Sportsbook Review
Customer Service for BetRivers Indiana Payment Methods
If you have any unanswered issues about your BetRivers payment method, there are several customer service options for you to reach out to. You can submit an email request on their website or choose to live chat with a member of their customer service team. You may also call their customer service number at (866) 788-2508.
Why is my credit/debit deposit being declined?
Though BetRivers is a licensed and regulated online sportsbook, banks will often block charges related to online gambling. If you have issues with your credit/debit card deposit, try reaching out to your bank.
A BetRivers Play+ Card is a good alternative solution and you can deposit to your online account with your credit/debit cards usually with fewer issues.
How does the BetRivers Play+ Card work?
The BetRivers Play+ Card is a BetRivers sponsored card that functions as an e-wallet and makes instant deposits. After registering for a BetRivers Play+ Card, you will be sent a physical card in the mail. After withdrawal approval, this card can be used for purchases anywhere Discover is accepted and it is also able to make cash withdrawals at ATMs.
To register for a BetRivers Play+ Card, simply follow these steps.
- Click on the BetRivers Play+ tab.
- Check “I agree to Terms and Conditions” and then click ‘Register’.
- Click on the ‘Add Funds to Card’ button and enter your payment information.
- After reviewing and verifying your transaction, make sure to click ‘Fund My Account’.
- Once your deposit has gone through, you just need to transfer them into your BetRivers online sportsbook account.
- To do this, simply enter the amount of your deposit and then click ‘deposit’. This is also the time to enter your bonus code information.
- After your deposit processes, you will get a confirmation. Then, you are ready to bet!
Why am I being charged a cash advance fee for my credit card deposit?
Though BetRivers does not charge fees for deposits, it is possible your credit card company does charge a cash advance fee for credit card deposits. Call your card company in advance to check and avoid these fees.
Additionally, a deposit to a BetRivers Play+ Card is not considered a cash advance by most credit card companies and is one way to avoid receiving them!
How do I remove BetRivers payment methods from my account?
As a convenience, BetRivers payment methods can be saved to your account so you do not have to re-enter your information each time. However, you may also remove this information easily. To do so, simply click the “Cashier” tab in the website’s top right corner. For each BetRivers payment method, there will be a drop-down list. Below it, you will see a button that reads, “Remove this payment account”. Select the option you wish to remove from the list and then confirm when prompted.
How do you deposit with the Pay with Cash option?
Pay with Cash allows you to make cash deposits at a variety of retail stores throughout Indiana. These locations, like 7-Eleven, just require a one-time registration. You can deposit up to $500 a day and up to $10,000 in 30 days. Here is some step by step instructions on how to register for an account.
- First, register for an account by visiting the “Pay with Cash” tab on the BetRivers website. Then, click on the “one-click register” button.
- You will need to show the cashier a printout or mobile version of your PaySlip. So, after registering your account, click on either “Print Instructions” or “Send to Phone”.
- Find the nearest participating location – or search for one using the “Find a Store” function in the Pay with Cash tab. Then go to the store and give the cashier your PaySlip and your cash. Hold onto your receipt for confirmation.
BetRivers Payment Methods Summary
There are several BetRivers payment methods available for bettors in both the app and online sportsbook. Make sure to do some research first and find what BetRivers payment methods are the best options for you.