Effective date: 1st May 2020
This Privacy Notice contains information that applies solely to visitors, users, and others personal information is processed when they use this website. We are tending to satisfy the highest standards for protection of personal privacy, and thus we adopt this notice to comply with relevant laws. Any terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act have the same meaning when used in this notice.
This Notice contains information about the processing of your personal information processing on this website, and it does not relate to processing your personal information on other websites.
Information we collect
When you use this website we may collect information about you. We may process your information not only during the use of the website but also after the use. We may share your personal information with third parties and collect your personal information directly from you or via services provided by third parties.
Types of personal information
We collect information that might be used to identify you or could relate to you. Also, the information we collect might describe you, being associated with, or reasonably be linked (directly or indirectly) with you or your device (‘personal information’). We have collected the following categories of personal information.
|Category I – Identifiers||Category II – Internet and network activity|
Online and cookie identifiers
|Information on your interaction with |
our website and access history
Why do we process your information?
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- improvement of the website
- customization of our services
- communication and dissemination of information
- testing, analysis and research
- responding to law enforcement requests
- protection of your rights
Disclose of your personal information
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, the appropriate safeguards are implemented in order to ensure the following:
- confidentiality of processing
- processing of information for determined purposes
Your identifiers and Internet and similar network activity have been disclosed in the preceding twelve (12) months. It has been done for business reasons.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates (members of the BC Group).
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices regarding your personal information
This section describes your rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access rights and data portability
Your right is to request details about your personal information that we have disclosed about you over the past 12 months. When we receive and confirm the valid request, we will provide you with the following details:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business purposes for collecting or selling that personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed that particular category of personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request);
- If we disclose your personal information for a business purpose, we will provide you with a list that will identify the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion request rights
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm the validity of your request, we will delete (and inform our service providers to delete) your personal information from. However, we may retain your information if it is our necessary for the following:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising your rights
In order to exercise your rights, you should submit your request to us by email at
Your request must be verifiable. Thus, you should provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. Also, you should describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if there is no possibility to verify your identity and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Please be aware that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Timing and format of our response
We endeavour to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We are firmly committed to non-discriminatory practice. Therefore, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the above-presented rights.
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices, we encourage you to contact us. Our contact details are: