Ever since online betting started becoming legal across the states of the US, many sports betting fans became intrigued. With operators such as FanDuel, the fellow wagerers can bet online, all they need to do is complete the FanDuel Signup process. Discover what are the steps behind the FanDuel sportsbook signup right here, in this review.
Steps to Sign up at FanDuel
Signing up to FanDuel allows its users to access the operator’s sportsbook via FanDuel app or online betting platform. However, once the users register, they will also be able to opt for fantasy sports or racing.
FanDuel Sportsbook Signup
Here is a FanDuel Sportsbook Signup step-by-step guide for all the betting enthusiasts who would like to register:
- Firstly, visit the FanDuel official website and go to the sportsbook section.
- Then, click on the Join Now button in the top right corner to initiate the FanDuel Signup.
- Thirdly, you will have to add your title, name, surname, date of birth, email, username and add a password.
- Make sure to add all the security questions and answers to secure your account additionally.
- Afterward, the users will have to fill in some contact details such as an address, zip code, city, state, phone number, last four numbers of SSN, etc.
Once the user activates the account, he/she will be able to check out all the FanDuel payment options and place wagers on various sports events.
FanDuel DFS Signup
Signing up at FanDuel for daily fantasy sports is similar to the previously mentioned sportsbook FanDuel signup. Let’s take a look at what to expect:
- The first step would be visiting the FanDuel website and going to the Fantasy section.
- Secondly, potential users can choose to continue with Facebook, or sign up manually.
- Then, the users will have to provide their email, add a screen name, and choose a password.
- If the users have a referral username, they will be able to insert it in this step.
FanDuel Racing Signup
In order to learn how to sign up at FanDuel Racing, the users can take a look at the detailed step-by-step list below:
- Primarily, the users will have to visit the official FanDuel website and opt for FanDuel racing.
- Then, to open a new account, one should click on the green Sign Up button in the top right corner of the page.
- The wagerers can choose to sign up using Facebook, or they can fill in the information on their own.
- To point out, some of the information you need to fill in will include email address, screen name, password (and a potential referral name)
Once the first steps are complete, the second part of the registration process will begin. The user will have to:
- Provide information such as first and last name, address, phone number, DOB, etc.
- Apart from that, the user will have to provide more contact information such as detailed address, city, zip code, state, and last four digits of a social security number.
- Finally, click on the “Verify Account’ button and start betting on horse racing with FanDuel.
FanDuel Casino Signup
In order to sign up for FanDuel casino in PA, the users will first have to download and install the FanDuel Sportsbook app. After completing this task, the users can move on to signing up:
- Run the app and click on the “Join Now” icon in the top part of the screen.
- Fill in the account details such as name, surname, username, password, etc.
- Then, fill in the contact details such as your address, zip code, state, city, last 4 digits of your SSN.
FanDuel Registrations FAQ
If you have some questions related to FanDuel signup or FanDuel sportsbook, take a look at the FAQ section below:
How old Do You Need to Be to Register at FanDuel?
Anyone who is of legal age typical to certain legislation where FanDuel is operating can sign up. For example, the user needs to be 21 years old or older when signing up in Massachusetts & Iowa, and 19 years old when signing up in Alabama.
Is there a FanDuel Mobile app?
Yes. this operator offers FanDuel Fantasy as well as the FanDuel Sportsbook app to its users.
In Which States Does FanDuel Operate?
Currently, FanDuel is operating online in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Indiana. However, FanDuel has retail options in New York and Iowa.